Valerie Freeman is the founder and CEO of Dallas-based Imprimis Group, Inc., a leading supplier of staffing, recruiting, human resource and outsourcing services. Imprimis operates under the brand names Imprimis Staffing, BravoTECH, Human Capital Solutions, Freeman+Leonard, and Third Party Pay. Imprimis has been in business for more than 30 years and has been named one of the largest independently owned staffing services in Texas. Valerie is also a founder and owner/member of ANSERTEAM, LLC, a national staffing company. She is also a founder of Texas Women Ventures where she serves on the Investment Committee and PrimeWomen.com, an online lifestyle magazine for women over the age of 50.
Valerie and her companies have received many awards over the past 30 years:
- DFW ATW Lifetime Achievement Award
- D CEO Magazine 500 Most Powerful Business Leaders in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Maura Award from the Dallas Women’s Foundation
- Outstanding Business Leader from Northwood University
- Tech Titan Community Hero from Metroplex Business Technology Council
- Women’s Business Enterprise Hall of Fame
- Women’s Business Enterprise of the Year from the Women’s Business Council of the Southwest
- Athena Award from the Dallas Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Real Girls, Real Women Award from the Girl Scouts of NE Texas
- Honored as one of the 25 most influential women in business from the Dallas Business Journal
- National Woman Business Owner of the Year from National Association of Women Business Owners
- Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur of the Year – Women’s Business Enterprise National Council’s “Business Star”
- Women’s Business Advocate twice from the Women’s Business Council of the Southwest
- Dallas 100 Fastest Growing Firms – ANSERTEAM, LLC and BravoTECH
- Greater Dallas Business Ethics Award
- Inc. 500/5000 – ANSERTEAM, LLC and BravoTECH
- WPO 50 Fastest Growing Woman-Owned Company – ANSERTEAM, LLC
- Cougar 100 Fastest Growing Alumni Owned Firms by Univ. of Houston – Imprimis and ANSERTEAM, LLC.
Valerie has served on many boards of civic and business organizations over her 30-year career. Currently, she serves on the Boards of the North Dallas Chamber of Commerce, Executive Women’s Roundtable of the Dallas Regional Chamber, The Dallas Foundation (Audit Committee), and the Dallas County Community College District Foundation where she is past Chair of the Board. She also serves on the Advisory Board of the Alliance of Technology and Women. She is a member of the Leadership Texas Alumni Association, YPO/WPO, the International Women’s Forum, Dallas Assembly, Dallas Summit, and Girls Scouts Board Development (Past Board Chair).
Valerie holds Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Education from the University of Houston where she was honored as Distinguished Alum. She speaks widely on topics involving entrepreneurship and human resources.